Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Reflection Of My Participation!

During this challenge:
How many weeks of the challenge did you participate in?
- How many comments did you receive in total?
- Which post of yours was most popular?
- Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?
- What are your plans for your blog now? Will you keep posting? What kind of stuff might you post on your blog?




  • I have completed about five tasks on my blog but I am not quite sure what weeks they are exactly.
  • I have received over ten comments on my blogging posts and I have been able to reply to most of them.
  • My 'What are three things am I most excited about' post is quite popular at the moment with eight comments and multiple views. Another popular post is my avatar post also with multiple views and comments.
  • The post I enjoyed writing and working on was most definitely 'My Photos' because I got to allow others to view some parts of my life that I really enjoyed and I really like these photos.
  • I will continue to post on my blog and try to finish as much weeks as I can. I will be posting different things on my blog, I will try not to post things that are similar to each other and will take any suggestions of what I should post on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100WC Week 7!

We saw them, we heard them! Coming from every single direction, they were impossible to escape and we didn't have many options of where ...