Tuesday, May 19, 2020

My Blogging Plans

HOW I WILL CONTINUE TO BLOG:

I will be able to blog about each week but not in school holidays or whenever the Blogging Challenge has finished for an amount of time. Hopefully  I will be able to keep up posting each week and make good and worthy blogging posts for anyone who visits my blog!

At the moment i'm not sure what type of topics or subjects I will be blogging about but I am thinking something like what's happening in New Zealand or certain events that happen at my school like cross country or athletics and many more things.

Again I will be posting different events that will happen at my school as I believe Miss McGowan, my teacher will tell my class to. If you know me I am quite a sporty person and like challenging myself in different outside activities so I will mostly post about different activities that involve those.


No comments:

Post a Comment

100WC Week 7!

We saw them, we heard them! Coming from every single direction, they were impossible to escape and we didn't have many options of where ...