Tuesday, November 24, 2020

100WC Week 7!

We saw them, we heard them! Coming from every single direction, they were impossible to escape and we didn't have many options of where to go. Creeping from all the shadowy corners, alleyways and sewers. We needed help but where from and who?! My friend, my partner in crime said that their little brother in a worried and stressed voice said "he felt really ill.." I was scared, what if he had been bitten.. We had to get a vaccine and fast, I was worried and I didn't want my friend to be worried. We were in a zombie apocalypse.!

1 comment:

  1. What a scary story! I wonder did you make it. Make sure you use punctuation for even better greater effect1 Well done!

    ReplyDelete

100WC Week 7!

We saw them, we heard them! Coming from every single direction, they were impossible to escape and we didn't have many options of where ...