Thursday, April 16, 2020

MY PHOTOS!!

<--This is my Older Sister, Gabby & I.
We took this photo at this river!



This is my Older Brother, Mani & I! We took many photos at this river, it was super fun! -->









<---This was at my last Basketball game last year! This is my awesome team & we won most of our games. We played another school team and sadly lost but it was a good game!
 Last photo I promise ahah.                 
This photo was taking at touch
last year I'm pretty sure. This person in the photo is my close friend Ayin!


                     
 This picture was taken -->
at the galleon this year. I went with my Older Brother, Mani to this because it was my very close friends celebrating their graduation!( ps. love you Voni & Losa. )

2 comments:

  1. I love that you've shared a range of photos! Friends and sports seem to be the common themes. - Miss McGowan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I choose these photos as I liked them and the events that happened in the photos give me good memories. 😃

      Delete

100WC Week 7!

We saw them, we heard them! Coming from every single direction, they were impossible to escape and we didn't have many options of where ...