Sunday, November 15, 2020

CAMP REFLECTION ! 2020

At Oamaru Intermediate the Year 8's here have just finished their EOTC Week last week, week five, where we had different activities for each day starting from Mon-Fri. Activities such as biking, high ropes, orokonui ecosanctuary, peel forest, and some activities that were done here at school. My favourite day was the Wednesday, when we went to do the high ropes and explore peel forest! It was my favourite day because I have never rocked climbed or done anything like that and I enjoyed it, I also had a cool group too. We traveled to Geraldine and went to Geraldine High School where the high ropes were, the instructors were friendly and the High Schoolers looked pretty chill. My group started at the Chicken which was the highest challenge to do and I completed it, it looks harder than it looks though. My least favourite day was Friday, the last day, I found it pretty boring some of the activities were alright but I think it could've been better. Overall it was a fun and cool week to have for our last year at Oamaru Intermediate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100WC Week 7!

We saw them, we heard them! Coming from every single direction, they were impossible to escape and we didn't have many options of where ...