Monday, June 29, 2020

TERM 2 REFLECTION

1. One thing that I am proud of this term,

¬I am proud of my maths. In maths I think I have worked really hard and caught up to the level we were working on after lockdown.

2. What are three things I have done to be IDEAL this term?

¬One thing is trying or finishing my work on time. I try my hardest trying to finish my work because I find it unsettling when it looks unfinished. - Learn with purpose
¬Another one is getting involved in all different games and P.E rotations with my friends and classmates. - Dare to succeed
¬Asking when I am stuck. Last term I barely asked my teacher or the people around me for help but this term I think I am asking for help more often and that is probably why I am keeping up with my classmates and teacher! - Learn with purpose

3. How have I contributed to the caring classroom environment of Room 13?

¬I help others out. Whenever, if they are stuck on a question, don't know what to do in a game or if they had just come into class late.

4. What is one goal I have, related to my learning, for the rest of the year in Room 13?

¬One goal is trying to make my work neat and understandable. Such as things like writing neat in maths, writing etc and laying out things as best as I can.

5. Think about the holidays - what is one thing I am really looking forward to and why?

¬I am pretty excited about the different events I can do in the holidays like going to Volley games at the rec centre, as well as other things. I also don't need to worry about missing my alarm and being late to school..!


No comments:

Post a Comment

100WC Week 7!

We saw them, we heard them! Coming from every single direction, they were impossible to escape and we didn't have many options of where ...